Guest: Dylan Teychenne
Welcome to episode 6! Taking over the mic in this episode is my buddy Dylan. Dylan and I met over a few beers in Hanoi, Vietnam. Dylan is a young world traveler with a particularly interesting story from his time in Argentina where he learned to fly airplanes. Normally learning to fly is associated with the wealthy, but Dylan spent a year living in Argentina and paid for his entire course for less than $10,000.
This episode is a little different from my other episodes. I was enticed to share Dylan’s story as I have been investigating Skill Focused Travel. Enjoy.
– Introduction 3:21
– Dylan Gets The Idea To Learn To Fly 21:07
– The Cost Of His Adventure 26:27
– Arriving An Argentina 31:19
– How The Class Was Structured 33:46
– What Dylan Did With His Free Time 37:47
– Dylan’s Dilemma 47:24
– The Inspiration For The Trip 1:06:30
– Other SFT Dylan Is Interested In 1:15:04
– The Risks of Traveling 1:26:35
– The Costs Of Travel 1:31:37
– The Key To Transformative Travel 1:35:17
If you could learn a new skill anywhere in the world, what would you learn, and where would you learn it?
Have you ever spent time in a new country learning a new skill? Share your story with me. I want to hear it.
The Host: James Finn
To Learn More About What The Host Is Up To: